Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- ACCEPTANCE: Acceptance of any order is subject to credit approval by Seller, acceptance of the order by Seller and, when applicable, Seller’s Vendor (i.e. manufacturers, vendors, or other third parties that provide goods to Seller for resale to Buyer). If Seller, in its sole discretion, determines that Buyer's credit becomes unsatisfactory or it has reasonable grounds for insecurity, Seller reserves the right, upon notice to Buyer, to demand adequate assurance of due performance from Buyer and/or terminate this agreement with no liability to Seller. BY REQUESTING A QUOTE FROM SELLER OR PRESENTING AN ORDER TO SELLER, BUYER CONFIRMS THAT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL GOVERN ALL PURCHASES OF GOODS (i.e. GOODS, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO BUYER BY SELLER) BY BUYER FROM SELLER, AND NO CHANGES OR ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS (CONTAINED IN A PURCHASE ORDER ACCEPTED BY SELLER, OR OTHERWISE) WILL CHANGE THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS UNLESS ACKNOWLEDGED IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER. NO SELLER EMPLOYEE OR AGENT HAS THE AUTHORITY TO MODIFY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS VERBALLY. SELLER OBJECTS TO AND REJECTS ANY TERMS BETWEEN BUYER AND ANY OTHER PARTY, AND NO SUCH TERMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR “FLOWDOWN” TERMS, SHALL BE A PART OF OR INCORPORATED INTO ANY ORDER FROM BUYER TO SELLER, UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF.
- PRICES AND TAXES: Buyer agrees to pay the prices quoted by Seller and is responsible for additional applicable shipping and handling charges, taxes and duties. Seller shall collect applicable taxes unless Buyer submits a valid tax exemption certificate, and indicates which Goods are covered by it. Prices on special-order Goods may be subject to change before shipment; Seller shall notify Buyer of any change, and Buyer may at its discretion cancel the special-order Goods if the revised prices are unacceptable, without charge other than applicable Vendor related.
- PAYMENT: Payment terms are Payment in Advance. Retainage shall not apply, and Buyer shall not hold back any retainage from Seller, even if retainage is part of any contract between Buyer and any other party. Payment is not contingent on Buyer’s ability to collect or obtain funds from any other party. Credit card sales are billed at the time of shipping. Buyer expressly represents it is solvent at the time it places any purchase order with Seller. Seller, in its sole discretion, may determine that Buyer’s financial condition requires full or partial payment prior to manufacture or shipment. If Buyer fails to make any payment when due, Seller reserves the right to suspend performance. Buyer agrees to pay a charge on all amounts past due at the rate of 1 ½% per month (18% per year) or the maximum lawful rate, whichever is less. In the event of non-payment, Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s reasonable attorney fees and court costs, if any, incurred by Seller to collect payment, and all applicable interest Seller may apply payments to any outstanding invoices unless Buyer provides specific payment direction.
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE: All sales are F.O.B., point of shipment, and Buyer takes title and assumes responsibility for risk of loss or damage at the point of shipment for such sales. Claims for Goods damaged in transit are Buyer’s sole responsibility when not delivered by Seller’s. It is our company policy that we do not refund shipping costs for lost, misplaced, or damaged international shipments. It is an unfortunate occurrence when a shipping company fails to deliver a package. However, it is not Flavor Jungle's responsibility to refund the cost of a third party shipping provider. If the customer wishes to receive a refund for shipping, a claim must be submitted to the shipping provider. We can provide the customer with all necessary information for a shipping claim if requested.
- QUOTATIONS: All quotations expire thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation unless otherwise noted on the quotation. This time limit applies even if Buyer uses the quotation to submit a job or project bid to any other party. All lead times are Subject to Factory On-Time Delivery.
- ASSIGNMENT: An order shall not be assigned by either party without the express written consent of the other. Consent will not be required, however, for internal transfers and assignments as between either party and its affiliates, and nothing herein shall limit either party’s right to factor or sell.
- RETURN OF PRODUCTS AND ORDER CANCELLATION: After placing an order that has now shipped, the buyer can no longer cancel the order. Seller may accept returns of normal stock goods for a period of fifteen (15) days following shipment for exchange; provided, that the goods must be in their original cartons, unopened and unused and are subject to appropriate restocking fees equal to the greater of (1) the cost incurred by Seller from its Vendor as a result of the cancellation, or (2) 50% of the purchase price. Any goods, stock or direct, ordered by Seller as Buyer-specific and/or non-returnable to its Vendor are subject to a restocking/cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of the product.
- TERMINATION: Either party may terminate the whole or any part of the other party’s performance under a purchase order if there is a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. In the event of any such breach, the non-breaching party will provide the breaching party with written notice of the nature of the breach and the non-breaching party’s intention to terminate for default. In the event the breaching party does not cure such failure within ten (10) days of such notice, the non-breaching party may, by written notice, terminate the order; provided, that the breaching party shall continue its performance to the extent not.
- INTERPRETATION RESPONSIBILITY; PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY: Seller does not guarantee that the Goods it sells conform to any plans and specifications or intended use. When plans and specifications are involved, Buyer is solely responsible for verifying Seller’s interpretations of such plans and specifications, and it is Buyer’s sole responsibility to assure that Seller’s Goods will be accepted on any specific When Seller offers substitute Goods on any proposal, Buyer is solely responsible for confirming their acceptability.
- DELIVERY: Any shipping dates given in advance of actual shipment are approximate and not. We generally ship all ordered within 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Our 2-3 day lead time is not guaranteed and this policy does not change no matter what shipping service is selected.
- EXCUSABLE DELAYS: Seller shall have no liability if its performance is delayed or prevented by causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of nature, labor disputes, government priorities, transportation delays, insolvency or other inability to perform by Seller’s Vendor, or any other commercial impracticability. In the event of any such delay, the date of delivery or performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of delay. Should shipments be held or stored beyond the delivery date for convenience of Buyer, Seller may, at its option, assess reasonable charges for any expense incident to such.
- CLAIMS: Claims for any nonconforming Goods must be made by Buyer, in writing, within ten (10) days of Buyer’s receipt of such Goods and must state with particularity all material facts concerning the claim then known to Buyer. Failure by Buyer to give notice within such ten (10) day period shall constitute an unqualified acceptance of such Goods by Buyer, and a waiver of any right to reject or revoke acceptance of such.
- SELLER’S WARRANTIES: Seller warrants that all Goods sold are new and, upon payment in full by Buyer of the Goods, free and clear of any security interests or liens. Buyer’s exclusive remedy for breach of such warranties shall be replacement with a new product or termination of any security interests or liens. Seller is a distributor and not a manufacturer and makes no independent warranties other than those set forth
- VENDOR’S WARRANTIES: Seller shall also assign to Buyer any Vendor warranties and/or remedies provided to Seller by its
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT: SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR INDEMNIFICATIONS AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY NATURE. SELLER SHALL, IF GIVEN PROMPT NOTICE BY BUYER OF ANY CLAIM OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ANY GOODS SOLD HEREUNDER, REQUEST THE MANUFACTURER TO GRANT FOR THE BUYER SUCH WARRANTY OR INDEMNITY RIGHTS AS THE MANUFACTURER MAY CUSTOMARILY GIVE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH
- LIMITATIONS: THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR BY STATUTE. NO IMPLIED STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE NO REPAIR OF GOODS OR OTHER COSTS ARE ASSUMED BY SELLER UNLESS AGREED TO, IN ADVANCE, IN WRITING.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW OTHERWISE REQUIRES, SELLER’S AND ANY VENDOR’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO BUYER, BUYER’S CUSTOMERS OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, RELATING TO ANY PURCHASES GOVERNED BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FROM THE USE OF THE GOODS FURNISHED OR FROM ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE PROVIDED BY SELLER (BY ANY METHOD, INCLUDING A WEB SITE), IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE OF THE GOODS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. NEITHER SELLER NOR ITS VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PENAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO BACKCHARGES, LABOR COSTS, COSTS OF REMOVAL, REPLACEMENT, TESTING OR INSTALLATION, LOSS OF EFFICIENCY, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED GOODS, DAMAGE TO ASSOCIATED GOODS, LATENESS OR DELAYS IN DELIVERY, UNAVAILABILITY OF GOODS, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME, OR CLAIMS FROM BUYER’S CUSTOMERS OR OTHER PARTIES). IF SELLER FURNISHES BUYER WITH ADVICE OR OTHER ASSISTANCE WHICH CONCERNS ANY GOODS SUPPLIED HEREUNDER, OR ANY SYSTEM OR EQUIPMENT IN WHICH ANY SUCH GOODS MAY BE INSTALLED, AND WHICH IS NOT REQUIRED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, THE FURNISHING OF SUCH ADVICE OR ASSISTANCE WILL NOT SUBJECT SELLER TO ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER.
- EXPORTS: If Goods are sold for export, Seller’s standard terms & condition for export sales apply. Acceptance of export orders is not valid unless confirmed in writing by Seller. Buyer, NOT Seller, is responsible for compliance with all United States export control rules and regulations. Buyer shall not name Seller as shipper or exporter of record in connection with the export of any Goods purchased from Seller.
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING RESTRICTIONS: Seller rejects questionable orders and payments: Except for pre-approved credit arrangements, Seller rejects third-party payments, cashiers' checks, money orders and bank drafts. Seller accepts only checks imprinted with Buyer’s name; wire transfers originated in Buyer's account; letters of credit with Buyer as account party; and credit or debit cards in Buyer’s name. All payments must be by single instrument in the amount of the invoice, less credits, from banks acceptable to.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms & Conditions and all disputes related to it shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules.
- SHIPPING: Orders are shipped as quickly as possible. Most orders placed by 11am PST are shipped the same day.
- INDEMNIFICATION: To the extent that Seller’s agents, employees, or subcontractors enter upon premises occupied by or under the control of the Buyer, Seller shall indemnify and hold Buyer harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses, including attorney’s fees and court costs, for personal injuries, including death, and/or property damage, except in those instances where such liabilities, losses, damages or expenses are due solely and directly to Buyer’s negligence. Upon Buyer’s written request, Seller shall provide certification or written statement evidencing issuance of the following insurance coverage: (1) Worker’s Compensation and Employer’s Liability Insurance (2) General Liability Insurance (3) Automobile Liability Insurance.